Hon. Jim Prentice as keynote at the 2011 PowerTalk Series
Back by popular demand, TransAlta hosted its 2nd Annual PowerTalk Series on Tuesday, November 1 at headquarters in Calgary, AB. Designed as an educational forum for our customers to learn about power, gas and crude markets and how the economy, government and energy industries impact their bottom line; this year’s theme focused on The State of Canada’s Energy Economy (national, provincial and industry perspectives).
Special guests included:
• Brett Harris, Western Bureau Chief, BNN
• Duane Reid-Carslon, President, EDC Associates
• Bob Ineson, Sr. Director Global Gas, IHS CERA
• Jackie Forrest, Director Global Crude, IHS CERA
• Peter Howard, President & CEO, Canadian Energy Research Institute (CERI)
• Kathryn Wood, Acting Assistant Deputy Minister Electricity, Alberta Energy
• Todd Hirsch, Sr. Economist, ATB Financial
• Hon. Jim Prentice, EVP and Vice Chairman, CIBC
For more details and bios, please download the 2011 PowerTalk Program.