TransAlta is committed to keeping the public and all stakeholders informed as we move forward with the proposed conversions of our coal-fired generating units to natural gas. We will share information about the project through regular newsletters, website updates, our public open house (held May 30, 2018) and meetings with community organizations and groups.
The second project newsletter (February 2019) is available in the Related Information section below. The displays that we shared at our open house are also available for review in the Related Information section below.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Coal to Gas Conversions Project, please feel free to contact our team at 1-877-636-7822 or email@example.com.
- Coal to Gas Conversions Project Newsletter No. 2 – February 2019
- General open house information
- Open house booth 1 information
- Open house booth 2 information
- Open house booth 3 information
- Open house 3D drawing
- Coal to Gas Conversions Project Newsletter No. 1 – May 2018
- Keephills and Sundance Power Plants Location Map
- Public involvement in a proposed utility development (Alberta Utilities Commission)